Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1



Okay, so I'm not great on video, lol. What i meant by the 42 days was that this book takes you through a six week process to change the way you think about food and dieting. If you're reading this I hope that you'll stay and check in on me from time to time. I really want to do this and succeed at this and I'd love any and all company.

Today is about focussing on why I want to lose weight. I am supposed to make Advantages Response Cards that I will read at least two times a day to remind me of my purpose.

DONE!


They're not much to look at, but they'll do the job. I have one set in my back pocket and another on the fridge:

It sits next to a cute girl that's telling me to "think about it," lol.

I also decided to start this process off by fasting (just breakfast and lunch). I need every bit of help that I can get.

I hope to see you tomorrow :) Grab a book and join me if you'd like!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like I need to get this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really positive approach. You can totally do it. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so flattered that you have a picture of me on your fridge to motivate you! ;p

    ReplyDelete