Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 2- Choosing a Diet

I was pleasantly surprised how well day one went. Isn't that how it always goes at the beginning though, lol. I didn't have any bad thoughts and while fasting I didn't even feel hungry until around 5:00.

This morning I went to a 5:30 am boot camp at the gym. It lasted only 30 minutes but boy was that a long 30 minutes. It's nice to get home from exercising when it's still dark out and everyone's still nice and snug in bed. I love the quiet time.

Today is all about choosing my diet. She says in the book to choose two diets. It's good to have a back up diet in case the first one isn't going well. Instead of just giving up being able to switch over to the other one that's set in place.

Last year I lost about 20 pounds by going to Weight Watcher meetings. I quit and gained it all back. I really love the WW system (all foods have point values) and even though I'm not going to meetings or going to do the program online I still have all of the tools that I need. I'm going to start counting and tracking my points today and for my backup diet I'm going to just count calories (something else that's worked well in the past).

This morning I ate a 7 point breakfast which I tracked on my iphone. Now I'm off to read my Advantages Response cards!

Have a great healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tiff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Tiff!! Good luck and I will be following you to see how you are doing. Boy girl could we talk diets!! I wish we lived closer :( Keep up the good work. It's sooo hard, but sooo worth it. One thing I tell myself every morning is "Daily Renewal" I go over in my head why I am doing this and why it is so important and recommit myself everyday. Your advantage response cards sound similar it really does help.

    ReplyDelete