Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WEAK!!!

I'm so sorry for my absence. I have realized that stress isn't my friend and I need to be prepared instead of just folding. Over the last little bit I've been breaking all of the rules and needless to say it didn't make me feel any better. I had all of the tools to help me overcome my bad thoughts, but I didn't use them.

Here's me starting again. I sat without distraction this morning and ate my Wheaties with bananas. Today I'm supposed to find out if I know the difference between hunger and cravings. I do have to admit that over the years I've rarely been hungry. I haven't waited long enough to feel hungry so my body is out of the habit of letting me know when I am, lol. I'm going to pay attention today to what my stomach is telling me.

If anyone is out there I hope that you're doing great and accomplishing your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment